Let's get to know each other
Hello, I'm Gozde!
I'm a professional photographer working with a fun, natural and colourful, modern approach across the U.K., Europe, and the world.
I have been living in the UK for the last 2 years. I specialize in weddings, engagements, portraits, and events providing professional photography services.
Life is all about
people, moments & emotions that we want to hold on to..
I'm passionate about capturing life's most beautiful moments and I am dedicated to creating not only visually stunning but also emotionally authentic and documentary-style images. Whether it's a couple's special day, a family portrait, event, or a beloved pet, I take great care in understanding my client's needs and preferences, working closely with them to create images that truly reflect their unique personality and style.
A few extra things about me:
- I've been a photographer for over 6 years
- I'm 30 years old!
- I did Work and Travel As a lifeguard in the USA. And it was an incredible experience for me!
- I took part in a project in Croatia for 2 months as part of the 'European Voluntary Service.' It was called the Green Fingers project!
- I have a niece and a nephew to whom I am incredibly attached. One is 6 and the other is 3 years old.
- I have an addiction to desserts.
- I love travelling and discovering new places.
- I enjoy spending time with animals. One of my goals is to have a large farm in the future!
Your wedding is all about you, your family and dear friends. Be your true self. Show your fun, quirky personality. Do the things that make you happy. Laugh loudly. Kiss slowly. Hug tightly.
I'll be there to capture it all and help you save these beautiful memories for a lifetime.
Love Notes From My Clients
1 / 5
Jenna & Matt
My partner first hired Gozde to capture his proposal and she did a phenomenal job. We both absolutely love the photos of the proposal – she found the perfect place and helped us capture the magical moment. We then hired her again to take some engagement photos a few months later and again, everything was fantastic – she knew exactly where to go, helped us with poses but also captured us in our more candid moments. Thanks so much, Gozde, for helping up to capture this special time in our lives!!